When you have a new car like the new Peugeot 3008 GT, it is so easy to get carried away and take it to a service center for a thorough cleanup and servicing. You want to make sure that the engine is in top shape to keep it from overheating and avoid other problems. After all, you were advised by your Brisbane Peugeot dealer that proper maintenance of your car will extend its lifespan.
However, before heading over to the nearest service center or Brisbane Peugeot dealer to have your car serviced, there are car cleaning hacks that you can try on your own.
1. Clean the leather – The latest Peugeot 3008 GT boasts of a full-grain Nappa Mistra leather and Brumeo cloth sports seats. You don’t want any ink marks or stains sticking on them. So make sure to clean the leather seats using a leather-cleaning kit before any stains set permanently in as little as 24 hours. Remember to pre-treat the leather with conditioner before applying the leather cleaner and leather protection cream. You can ask any Brisbane Peugeot dealer for a recommended brand of leather cleaner that is compatible with your brand new car.
2. Powder Cleaners – You can use a regular old bleach powder to make your tires sparkle. If you recently purchased a brand new Skoda Rapid from a trusted dealer of Skoda cars Brisbane has today, make sure to keep its 16-inch alloy wheels stand out by using powder cleaners. Just get a cloth, sprinkle some powder on and spray a little Lysol and scrub it on your wheels for an amazing and sparkling result.
3. Use Foam Brush – Foam brushes are usually used for putting finishing touches while painting, but you can also use them to clean your AC vents and other hard to reach areas in your car. Dirt can easily cling to the foam and the best way to improve air circulation inside your vehicle is by cleaning the vents. See more at Brisbane City Automotive
4. Toothbrush – Even though you have a brand new Mitsubishi or brand new Skoda, your dashboard, seats, and backrests can still accumulate dust and grime. You can use an old toothbrush to remove the gunk out every once in a while to keep any build up. You can easily store the old toothbrush in the glove compartment for easy access.
5. Toothpaste – Along with toothbrush, make the setup complete by using toothpaste. You can use it to clean your car lights and keep it looking brand new. This will also help you see better especially when you are driving your Mitsubishi car at night. You can also talk to dealers of Mitsubishi cars Brisbane has today for a recommended headlight cleaner for better results.
6. Rubbing Alcohol – Dirt can sometimes accumulate on your wipers and leave an awful smear on your windshield. If this is the case, you can use rubbing alcohol to remedy the problem. Although Peugeot cars Brisbane dealers offer use top of the line materials for their wiper, it wouldn’t hurt to have a rubbing alcohol handy just in case you need to wipe your wipers clean.
The above are just a few cleaning hacks you can try when cleaning out your brand new car. You can also visit the nearest service center for other services such as changing oil and filters.